Dear OGCC Members,
The Men’s Invitational Committee would like to invite you to participate in the 2012 Men’s Invitational June 21-23. The entrance fee will be $750 per team. Participation will be limited to the first 80 teams. Historically, the Men's Invitational is the highlight of the summer and provides exceptional value and FUN for all. Call the Golf Shop now to sign up!!
Some of the highlights of this year’s event include:
- Tee Prizes – Tee prizes for all 3 days!!
- Format -
- Day 1 – Chapman…… modified alternate shot
- Day 2 – 2 Man Best Ball 7:30 am and 1:00 pm shotgun starts
- Day 3 – 2 Man Best Ball 7:30 am and 1:00 pm shotgun starts
- Pay out as always will be Gross and Net within each of 4 Flights
- Par 3 Opportunities
- Games will be set up on all Par 3’s where participants can win golf equipment and CASH.
- Stag Night Activity – for players and participants only
- Skills competition, scale the wall, putting contest, beat down the pro, long drive contest
- Derby’s for all interested parties
- Friday night will continue to be Derby Night and all interested teams can participate and win CASH.
- Great Food and Drink
- As always there will be breakfasts, lunches, and on course food and a Closing Banquet for participants and significant others
- Great Payout for Winners
- Sponsorship Opportunities
For a voluntary contribution of $250 sponsors will receive:
- Two (2) Guest Passes to be used anytime during the 2012 Golf Season.
- On Course Signage and Listing in the Tournament program.
- For an addition $250 ($500 total) voluntary contribution, sponsors will receive an additional two (2) Guest Passes
We look forward to your participation and to the best Men’s Invitational ever.
Keith Hanchett – 2012 Men’s Invitational Chairman