The following dress code will apply to all members, their family and their guests.
- Members, and their family and guests, are expected to dress in good taste while using the Club.
- Frayed or torn clothing, halter-tops or strapless tops will not be allowed in the Clubhouse.
- Shorts and denim are allowed in all areas of the Clubhouse. Patrons must be dressed in traditional golf attire or better.
- On the tennis courts, players will be required to wear tennis shoes and appropriate tennis attire. No denim or cut-offs are allowed and shirts will be worn at all times.
- Golfers will also adhere to the following additional “golfer’s attire” requirements:
- All players shall be attired in neat, clean, presentable and appropriate clothing and wear appropriate spikeless golfing footwear.
- Male players will wear collared golfing shirts, crewnecks or turtlenecks under sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets and other outer wear. Shirts must be tucked into pants.
- Female players may wear collarless tops, shirts or blouses but may not wear halter-tops or midriffs.
- Players will not be allowed to wear denim, jogging shorts, cut-offs, gym shorts or swim wear.
- Golfing shorts will be of appropriate length and appearance. The Director of Golf shall interpret this rule when a question of suitability is raised.